Home      Who I AmEmail Me      Funny Stories      Favorite Posts

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

My first post!

I can't believe I really did this all by myself! I am so very impressed (I'm sure it had nothing to do with the fact blogspot basically walked me through every step)! So--I'm setting this up to share my photographs and updates with friends and family. Hopefully, I will update this fairly regularly--at least that is my intention! Love to you all!

4 people had nice things to say:

Andrea "The H family" said...

Whooohoooo!!

Ok...we need to change some things. Can I tell you how totally excited I am your in blog land?!!

I'm so jazzed! Call me tonight.

April Williams said...

Oh yeah! I'll add you to my friend list on my blog. I'm so excited to keep up with you through this.

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE THE SMARTEST WOMAN ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH! TO SET UP YOUR VERY OWN BLOG ALL BY YOURSELF! OMG, I am so jealous!!!

Love, Love, Love the pictures of the BABES and you and Mike! Yes, to your family and Yes, to pedicures as a fav!

xxoo
auntie mame
aka judith irene

Anonymous said...

С семидесятью шестью лезвиями
!!!