Home      Who I AmEmail Me      Funny Stories      Favorite Posts

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

This is SO my life right now (not a complaint!)

OK--so I took two very cute pictures of my two very cute and adorable children and I just couldn't wait to post them to the blog. I'm sitting here typing--my camera poised right next to the computer, Molly asleep in her swing and Matthew engaged in a Thomas movie--the perfect moment to run up and post the pictures, right? No USB cable. I have NO idea where it went. I do have some very tiny recollection of Matthew dragging it into the kitchen saying "Mommy, what's this?" in the middle of me making Molly a bottle, but I have no idea where it went after that moment. So--it looks like I need to do a little cleaning and look for the USB cable . . . I'll post the pictures when I find it! : )

1 people had nice things to say:

Andrea "The H family" said...

LOL!! How funny! WTG MATTHEW!
Loved last night. Love your page.
Just love you period.
A