Home      Who I AmEmail Me      Funny Stories      Favorite Posts

Monday, November 3, 2008

My little hob-goblins

I know, shocking . . .I'm blogging! I've been so busy--but I think it's mostly because Miss Molly will not leave my side for one second. She's so busy, busy! But the moment I step out of the room, she is on my tail! Anyway--I'm anxiously awaiting a new layout from Hollie, the blog layout queen and I'll be ready to be back to my old blogging self.

Here are the super-cute kiddos on Halloween!






Molly was totally in to getting the candy, and Matthew was in to the whole experience. Neither of them were interested in having their picture taken, which is very disconcerting to their mama! I love my pictures--and need to preserve those memories. I may have to dress them up again--ha ha! Love you all!



5 people had nice things to say:

The Drama Mama said...

OK, I opened your blog and immediately Ky saw Molly's picture and started blowing kisses like crazy (as a matter of fact she hasn't stopped yet!).

First, I have to say 'shocker!' is right...I almost thought this was some kind of cruel joke, you blogging and all! (just teasing, woman!).

Secondly, I have not forgotten about you and your new look! Ky has been alone today, so I haven't gotten much done. I am about to go get my wrist looked at and then get the kiddos! Once I return, I should have some more time to play around with it. Ok....gotta run! Love you, girl!

Milk & Cookie Party said...

I was so tickled to see you at the top o' the list!!! So good to see you blogging. Love, love, love the photos. How precious your sweeties are. Enjoyed the time together. Looking foward to getting together soon. No sushi next time. Beef?

Anonymous said...

Good Golly Miss Molly, a precious Clown with a Big Red Nose! I love her pics in the fab costume! And Matthew as Dracula! He is fab and I love the plastic hair!

So happy to open your blog and see these pics!
xxoo
am - queen of drama!

Andrea "The H family" said...

Well look the hell blogged. So kidding! (*sorry..delete me) I use profanity when I'm pregnant because I can't drink or smoke. LOL
Ok..so, ADORABLE OUTFITS and great pics! The kids look so cute!
YES--I so know the picture thing. We had a bust this year as well. I'm exasperated with my child when it comes to picture taking! ANNOYING! Love you!
A

Lucy said...

Love the cute Halloween kids! Mattie's wig is a HOOT!