Home      Who I AmEmail Me      Funny Stories      Favorite Posts

Thursday, May 28, 2009

3!

Look what's back!

3

My "3" key is back! Whoo dee hoo!

So this morning, Molly was watching a video on Hollie's blog of her best friend, Kylie. And watching it. And watching it. Over and over again. When I looked down, my "U" key was gone. I freaked! I accused the kids, made them look for it, swore to never let them use the laptop again. Then I noticed that I could fix the 3 key since the U key was off. The U key showed me how it was supposed to be, so I fixed it. Only one problem, I couldn't find the U key anywhere. More accusations. More irritations. Went to the mall, ate lunch with kids and friends, played, came home, put Molly down for her nap. I decided to pick up a little and grabbed my tennis shoes to go put them in my closet. Guess what was inside my shoe? My U KEY! Complete with two tiny pierced holes just the exact same size as . . . the cat's teeth! It was the stinking CAT all along. Not Matthew. Not Molly. It was the CAT that has been stealing my keys! Sorry sweet children!

4 people had nice things to say:

The Drama Mama said...

YOU TOTALLY CRACK ME UP! After having this same conversation over the phone this morning, when I saw that your post was titled "3!" I knew you were one happy blogger! LOVE IT!

We had so much fun today..I really cannot believe it has been so long since we have gotten together. Can't wait for Monday...maybe I should check the weather to make sure it's not going to rain...YIKES! OK, friend, I'll call you soon! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Sneaky Kitty! Gingerbell is sending feline messages all over the world!
Love those international Pussies!

xxxooo
am

Alicia {Murry Mayhem} said...

I am cracking up! Too stinking funny!

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

Hooray for 3!!!!! What a funny thing for a cat to do. :)
Have a great weekend!