Home      Who I AmEmail Me      Funny Stories      Favorite Posts

Friday, May 8, 2009

Daddy's HOME! Yippeeeeee!

Well, I hadn't posted about this, but Mike had been out of town for work since Sunday morning.
It
has
been
a
long
week.
I have to say, I was underappreciating him. Yes, I said it. And here I thought I was the one underappreciated. Nope. Nope. Nope. I guess this was God's way of showing me how this marriage thing works on another level.
I totally rely on Mike helping with bath/bed and adult conversation most nights of the week. That little dose of help/time with husband/daddy just makes everything better--and I hadn't even realized it.
So--we were all looking forward to picking daddy up from the airport last night--who cares if we were up way past bed time! Until . . .
HE MISSED HIS FLIGHT!
The kids were disappointed, but ok. I was devastated.
We picked him up at 8:45 this morning and all is right in the world! Yippeeeee! Can't wait to go meet him for lunch in a bit! Love you Michael!

2 people had nice things to say:

The Waters Family said...

I'm so glad y'all have Daddy back! Hope you enjoy your Mother's Day WEEKEND with him!

Anonymous said...

Totally aw.....some! I hoped you shared some adult pleasure with him!!!
xxoo
am