Home      Who I AmEmail Me      Funny Stories      Favorite Posts

Friday, August 14, 2009

Football, Fun, and Morning Walk

Well, life has now changed forever--Matthew has discovered football. He's in love. He had his first flag football practice last night and that's where it happened. And, he's good. One of the dads that was helping with practice, who just happens to have 3 college championship rings, told me that Matthew is a natural born football player. Now I realize that he might have said that to all the kids' parents, but I'm just saying . . .
Here's a shot of my dad, Molly, and Mike on the sidelines. I was suprised when I saw this because I thought Mike was on the field the whole time. Guess not. And Miss Molly thought she was one of the players. She was so sad when practice was over!
Here's Matthew in action. Check out his moves!


We also played at the pool yesterday with Hollie and her kids. Too fun! I tried to get a cute shot of Matthew and Molly together, but I was clearly interrupting their fun. This is as close as I got.

Mollie with Ky and Alexie. She loves those girls! Can you see the adoration?
I took the kids out for a little walk yesterday a.m. (note: Molly still in pj's). I just thought they were cute!

Molly got an owie on her finger, and her sweet big brother gave it a kiss to fix it up!



Sillies!

Lovies!

Yesterday was a great day! Can't wait to see what today brings! Love you








4 people had nice things to say:

Milk & Cookie Party said...

Beautiful photos! Sweet post.

Anonymous said...

Darling - the photos are beyond beautiful. Matthew's football form is perfect - wouldn't Papa Joe be proud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Molly is the winner of the "Precious Babe Award!" I love your family. I vote you 1st prize!
xxxooo
am

The Drama Mama said...

OK, seriously!! Matthew has some moves...that first picture is AWESOME {you will have to tell him I said that}...way to go, Matthew!!
And I loved that picture of Mols looking at Ky...so sweet! I just love your family so much! LOVE & HUGS!!

Alicia {Murry Mayhem} said...

LOVE the shots of the kiddos on your walk...so sweet!