Home      Who I AmEmail Me      Funny Stories      Favorite Posts

Saturday, January 2, 2010

2010 . . .Here we come!

Wow. 2010! I read a beautiful post Jenn at Frugal Fabulous had written about the last decade--the things that had happened in their lives, etc. I loved it. I wanted to do the same on my blog, but I had two active children to play with, a New Years Day sale to go to, and family to see! However, Mike and I did talk about all the things that have changed in our lives, wonderful memories of the last decade, places we've been, etc. Lots of amazing things. We had lunch with my brother-in-law and his fiance and had the same discussion. But we also added the next decade. They are just starting to build their lives--in the next decade they will start their family, their businesses will grow--it's quite amazing to think about all of the possibilities that lie before us. Wow, I'm starting to sound like a Hallmark card. Lah . . . Anyway--this is us yesterday after a muy, muy deliciouso meal at Chuys. Happy New Year, New Decade!

2 people had nice things to say:

Anonymous said...

The Family Teed - now that's a frame load!

xo
am

The Waters Family said...

Love it! Lots of possibilities-- lots of Hope! Happy TWENTY TEN! It makes me smile to think of the years to come because I'm enjoying my little family so much! (maybe I should blog my thoughts on my blog instead of leaving it on your comment page!) LOL

Miss you Camily!