Home      Who I AmEmail Me      Funny Stories      Favorite Posts

Monday, January 25, 2010

Molly Loves to Read

I was cleaning the kitchen this morning and I knew Molly was "reading," but didn't think much about it until I came around the corner and found this:
That would be my little 2 year old teaching her "class." She set this up all by herself. Her little students sitting in the chair. Molly in front, reading to them, with the book turned just so that they could see the pictures.

Here's a close-up of the teacher at work.


And a picture of the students, who are sitting nicely and really listening to her story.
If I had students that listened that nicely and could go to work in my pajamas, I might go back to teaching again! Ha!

4 people had nice things to say:

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, I love this!!! Can't wait to see Molly again so we can play school together!!
Jennifer

Anonymous said...

Just like her momma and Aunt Jenna - is this genetic?
xo
am

Lucy said...

That is too sweet!

Leslie said...

This is just TOO PRECIOUS!