Home      Who I AmEmail Me      Funny Stories      Favorite Posts

Monday, April 5, 2010

Not Gay

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

The funny thing is that I have lots of photos from Easter that I love. Love. But this one just made me laugh. I'll blog the others tonight (hopefully).

6 people had nice things to say:

Anonymous said...

I don't understand the context of the title? Please advise!

Matthew looks great with all the Bodacious Babes!
xxoo
am

Hilary said...

you are so funny! love it!

The Waters Family said...

LOL too funny! Love his big smile!

Lucy said...

What a stud muffin! Love it!!

Leslie said...

Bwahahahaha! That is TOO cute!

Andrea "The H family" said...

By far..the most hysterical blog entry I've read in months!! BY FAR!!! LOL camily!!! you totally crack me up!!!
GO MATTHEW!!!