Home      Who I AmEmail Me      Funny Stories      Favorite Posts

Monday, September 20, 2010

First Ever Tea Party

 Molly went to her first ever tea party.  I think it might have been the cutest thing I have ever seen.


 All the girls wore very fancy tea party clothes.  And they brought their favorite baby dolls, who got their own table.   The little girls got to serve the baby dolls tea before they sat down for the real tea party.
It was absolutely precious!

4 people had nice things to say:

The Drama Mama said...

OMG, I love it! That is too stinking precious!

Sorry, I've been out of touch, friend...but things are returning to a new normal (I'm pretty sure I could erase every bit of this summer and be good to go!...it's been a crazy one!). And on top of that my phone is retarded! 70% of the time it doesn't ring (AT ALL!) and then I will go check my vm and have a gazillion voicemails...NICE! I think it's time to upgrade the ole iphone! Anyhoo, we have GOT to get the girls (AND US!) together ASAP. I'm gonna try to call you later this afternoon, but I warn you, Tuesday is my incredibly INSANE day...but let's get something on the calendar! Love you, girl!

Anonymous said...

I love the color of the tea party! And I adore Molly's purple boa and the tea pastries, and plates and cups and omg, I loved it all! Let's have a tea party soon!

xxoo
am

Frugal Jen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alicia {Murry Mayhem} said...

Absolutely precious! Love it!