Home      Who I AmEmail Me      Funny Stories      Favorite Posts

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I'm behind (not my behind)...

I know I'm behind when I actually have a list of things that I need to blog.  Seriously.  A list. Anywho . . .

Want to know what just makes my day?  This little person looking up at me every day:

I had much fun recently participating in a blog swap!  Check out what my sweet bloggie friend, Nadia, sent to me! 
I have sooooo much more to say/blog/tell you, but I also have a giant to-do list today!  Some of it involves sewing, addressing my Christmas cards (which I am super excited about this year!), hiding previously purchased Christmas presents, laundry, vaccuuming, and scouring eBay for the toy that the aforementioned precious person declared she has to have for Christmas--and which they do not make any longer.  I better get busy!  Hugs!

9 people had nice things to say:

Mandy said...

Ooh, treats! Looks like you got a really nice package. :)

<3,
M

(A fellow CHW<3 participant.)

hana.k said...

Those sweets look so good!!

Ashley Hasty said...

Ooo I love red! Those gloves are great! I'm having so much fun seeing everyone's packages!

Your fellow CHWH participant,

Ashley
http://ashleyanderic.blogspot.com

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

what a perfect package!!! lovin' the gloves - and all the scrapbook goodies. :) and who can say no to chocolate!!

thanks for joining in the fun, friend!!

Anonymous said...

Booty - I hope it isn't contraband!
you better get busy with the to do list you aforementioned.

ho ho ho
xo
am

Sandy a la Mode said...

ohhh wow!!! those treats look soo great!!! lovely gloves too!!

thanks SOO much for participating and blogging about the swap, friend! :)

Sofia said...

you got Chocolate Abuelita!! Oh, that's great chocolate for hot cocoa!! Pretty glvoes, btw!

Sofia, fellow CWHW swapper!
http://frompdxwithlove.com

Grace Hester Designs said...

How rockstar of her to send scrapbooking supplies. :o) One can never have too many letter stickers or chipboard IMHO.

Thanks for sharing!
Fellow Cold Hands Warm Hearts Participant,
Grace Hester at http://www.gracehester.typepad.com

ahoymichelle said...

I love your package and the scrapbook goodies! :)

- Fellow CHWH participant
Michelle of http://michelle-esque.blogspot.com