Home      Who I AmEmail Me      Funny Stories      Favorite Posts

Saturday, January 8, 2011

For David. For Brian. For Me.

My Bro-in-law, David, got Matthew and Mike super cool rockets to launch for Christmas. They built and launched Matthew's first and I missed the photo op. Which turned out ok, since they can't find the rocket, either. The second time, I was there to document the action.

All seemed to be going well.
But, alas, I was wrong. The parachute did not open. 
And this is why we don't go sky diving.

My other Bro-in-law, Brian, went to Scotland recently with his VSG.  They brought us all presents, which we love!  Matthew's, however, HAD to be documented with a picture.  Priceless.

This is the "For Me" part.  She was making a very important call.





Finally, in addition to my Photo A Day project, I'm doing one more.  It's called 52 photos, and it's designed to inspire (me).  More on this later.  Next week, I'll have buttons on my side bar that you can click on to see the projects, thanks to the amazing Sneaky Momma.  I swear, I don't know where I'd be without her.  Probably with a blank template.  : P

3 people had nice things to say:

Andrea "The H family" said...

Ok...it's official. Your children are AMAZING and FUNNY and GORGEOUS. Such personality in Molly!!! And Matthew looks like pictures I post of Luke. its like we can picture them standing there like an old man 40 years from now!! LOL!! Love it!

Anonymous said...

OH poo on those home made rockets! But how fun to experiment! Love the pic of Matthew draped in his towel! And Miss Molly, By Golly, talking on the phone like her Mommy!

Great photos of the familia!
xxoo
am

Lucy said...

So many things I love in this post!

"And this is why we don't sky dive." Hilarious.

Matthew in his kilt--adorable!

And Miss Molly on the phone--the only thing that would make me love those photos more is if she'd been chitty-chatting with me!

Love y'all!