Home      Who I AmEmail Me      Funny Stories      Favorite Posts

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Hello out there!

Did you think I had quit blogging?  Well, I haven't!  I've just been busy with lots of home improvement projects!  You know how having people over makes you work around the house?  Well, I'm having people over next week for a Stella & Dot party (looove their jewelry!) and I started thinking that this was a good time to re-do the upstairs bathroom.  Totally unrelated, but it also motivates me to have it completely finished by the time of my little party!  And then you know how everything gets messy when you start home improvement?  Well, at least it does at my house!  So that has kind of gotten me into deep cleaning mode.  When one area was clean, it made everything else look dirty!  As in DIRTY.  I realized that I haven't even touched up our paint in almost 7 years.  When I started looking, everything below 30" in our house had little hand prints, scuff marks, etc.!  I need knee pads!  So, that's what I've been doing!  AND, my cousin is coming with her family next weekend, and I am SUPER EXCITED about that! 

On a side note, my kiddos have been saying some hilarious things lately that I want to be sure and remember: 
As Matthew and I were looking through his scrapbook when Molly was born, I said "Matthew, look at all these pictures of you holding Molly, kissing her, holding her hands.  They are so sweet!  You don't do that much anymore."
Matthew:  "Well, she's just not as cute as she used to be."
 Ha!

Happy Tuesday!

3 people had nice things to say:

Anonymous said...

well i have certainly missed your blog pics and posts! take a before and aft pic of this quick touch up job! wanna see the hard work! I so jealous the cousins are going to dallas! have fun! oh and jewelry parties are divine!

xxoo
am

The Drama Mama said...

Oh my wod, that is hilarious! Can't wait for your party!! Miss you, friend!! LOVE!

Andrea "The H family" said...

Matthew!! LOL! SO FUNNY! Well..I was curious where you were! Glad you are revamping. Wished I could come sweetie. I just left you a message on evite. Sorry!
Love you and have fun!