Home      Who I AmEmail Me      Funny Stories      Favorite Posts

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Random Thoughts during pedicure

1) I'm sorry that I just knocked a bottle of nail polish onto the floor (accidentally) with my purse.

2) And I'm sorry it broke all over the place.

3) And I'm sorry that the poor guy had to spend 15 minutes cleaning it up.

4) But please acknowledge the (3!) times that I apologized.

5) And I know you are all talking about me in Vietnamese.

6)But that's ok, because I'm blogging about you.

7) Even though my perfect shade of pink polish is now in the trash can.

8) So I will sit here and sip my Diet Coke and enjoy my last few moments alone

9) And ignore your talking and giggling,

10) Because I am going to have pretty pink, happy toes!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 people had nice things to say:

Lucy said...

BEST. POST. EVER!

P.S. Are you back on Diet Coke? I tried to quit Diet Dr Pepper and didn't even make it 48 hours. Sigh....

Anonymous said...

I always love to analyze the position of who is sitting in the pedi chair and who is sitting on the tiny stool serving me! You are the Queen and if the polish was knocked off and broken, it is NOT your job to clean it up. Take a pic of your pedi and send it............I love pink in the summer time too!

Right now I have Cajun Spice, next time PINK!

kiss kiss
am

Jessica said...

LOL! Love it.