Home      Who I AmEmail Me      Funny Stories      Favorite Posts

Friday, March 2, 2012

Happy 10th Anniversary to Us!

10 years ago today, I married my sweet husband.  When we woke up, there was at least 2" of ice on th ground and the high for the day was 18 degrees.  In Dallas, Texas.  On March 2.  I remember the minister saying something about the weather.  But even at 18 degrees, with a sleeveless wedding dress, I didn't get cold--I was so excited that I was floating!  I didn't feel a thing!  I can't say the same for my bridesmaids, however, who also had on sleeveless dresses!  Sorry, friends!

Anyway--10 years and two children later, Mike is still my love--I trust him, admire him, love him, get irritated with him, respect him, laugh with him, and still get excited when I hear his voice on the other end of the phone.  I LOVE YOU, Mike!  Happy Anniversary!  XOXOXOX


3 people had nice things to say:

Lindsey said...

Beautiful Camily!!! Congrats on a decade!! XO

Anonymous said...

I ran acroѕs this ѕite thrοugh http:
//lοveypantѕ.blogѕpot.com/ аnd if I сan I'd like to point out to you some helpful things or ideas. Perhaps you can write your next articles referring to these ideas. I'm keen tο read more things concerning what
уou're talking about.

My web blog: www.amazon.com

Anonymous said...

You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but
I find this matter to be really something which I think I would never understand.

It seems too complicated and very broad for me.
I'm looking forward for your next post, I'll try to get the hang of it!



my blog 5 year anniversary :: community.onesourcejewelrysupply.com :
: