Home      Who I AmEmail Me      Funny Stories      Favorite Posts

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Little Pumpkin




OK--so here's my Little Pumpkin! Hollie bought the Little Pumpkin shirt, hat and socks for Molly and she is just too cute! OK, OK, I know some of you don't like Halloween, but I Love it! For me, it has such fun memories of dressing up and trick-or-treating. It's all about the candy. I won't be buying any Halloween candy until actual Halloween day, so that I won't think "maybe I'll have just one" and then it's "just one" every time I walk past the bowl. Hee hee.

4 people had nice things to say:

The Drama Mama said...

Oh...she is the cutiest pumpkin ever! I think she looks just like Matthew in this picture...crazy!!

April Williams said...

you can't have pumpkin pictures already!!! i can't wait to take them of my children.

Anonymous said...

Holy cow, she's CUTE!!!!

Anonymous said...

Precious Pumpkin in hat and shirt made for a pumpkin princess!
Molly looks a little startled in her pumping costume!
Simply adorable!
xo
am