Home      Who I AmEmail Me      Funny Stories      Favorite Posts

Friday, January 11, 2008

Random thoughts . . .

OK--I felt the need to post because it is now 11:30 pm and I am still up--which is quite something for me. It's not that I don't like to stay up, it's just that no matter what time I go to bed, I still have two little munchkins waking up at 7:00 ready to P L A Y! So, I'd better hurry and type and get to bed. The reason that I'm still up is because I've been working on a little scrapbook project, which I love to do. It gives me a much-needed creative outlet and I Love it! PLUS--I'm going on my scrapbook retreat in 3 weeks and I am V V V (very, very ,very for those of you who didn't read Bridget Jones Diary) excited. If you've never been or aren't into that, you probably think I'm crazy and am one of those librarian-types with 3 cats. Wrong. It is TOO fun. Matthew's up--gotta go.

2 people had nice things to say:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Anonymous said...

Random child roaming the house at midnight - does a mother ever rest and sleep?
I know you are looking forward to the weekend retreat, much fun to be had by all!
xo
am