Home      Who I AmEmail Me      Funny Stories      Favorite Posts

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Bad Blogger

Hi. It's me--remember me??? Probably not since it's been so long since I blogged. I can't put my finger on it--I've been busy, but not any more so than usual. I do actually have a lot to blog--even pictures. I know you can't wait. I know you'll be checking back to see if I've blogged. I feel the pressure! Don't worry--I'll do it. Soon. Love you! By the way--I missed my blog birthday. I've been blogging for over a year now. Happy Blogday to me!

4 people had nice things to say:

Anonymous said...

PICTURES! PICTURES! PICTURES!

&

HAPPY BLOGDAY TO YOU!
xo
am

Milk & Cookie Party said...

Girl- I sure wish you would blog more! I check when you do on Hollie's blog and I was excited to see you posted recently- if only a teaser!!

So when is our next Girls' Night Out??

Ann

The Waters Family said...

Hey girl- so funny- I've been asking everyone if they have funny experiences with baby monitors! Lots of people have- they say they can hear phone conversations- YIKES! LOL
Anyways- anxiously awaiting fun pics!

Lucy said...

Happy blogday! Although since you've been a bad blogger I don't know if you deserve any blogday cake! :)

Yes, I was in Ennis for the weekend for the memorial for Nannie & Herbie. Sorry I didn't call but it was just a quick trip.

While I was there, I did get to see Little Man. Hilarious does not even begin to describe him!!

Anxiously awaiting pix and updates...