Home      Who I AmEmail Me      Funny Stories      Favorite Posts

Friday, September 26, 2008

One Word

OK--I've been gone for a while and have so much to say, so I thought I'd start with ONE WORD. My friend Lucy sucked me into this, so here goes:

1. Where is your cell phone? Dunno
2. Where is your significant other? Work
3. Your hair? Messy
4. Your mother? Working
5. Your father? Persistant
6. Your favorite thing? Family
7. Your dream last night? Lots
8. Your dream/goal? Happiness
9. The room you're in? Kitchen
10. Your hobby? Creating
11. Your fear? Loss
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Somewhere
13. Where were you last night? Bed
14. What you're not? Showered
15. One of your wish list items? Housekeeper
16. Where you grew up? Amarillo
17. The last thing you read? Blogs
18. The last thing you did? Comment
19. What are you wearing? PJ's
20. Your TV? On
21. Your pet? Basco
22. Your computer? On
23. Your mood? Tired
24. Missing someone? Husband
25. Your car? Messy
26. Something you're not wearing? Make-up
27. Favorite store? Target
28. Your summer? Full
29. Love someone? Yes
30. Your favorite color? Depends
31. When is the last time you laughed? Today
32. How many sisters? 0

Can I just say that was so hard. I wanted to add little comments off to the side. Your turn!

1 people had nice things to say:

Lucy said...

Glad to see you back on here! We saw Mamma Mia last night. I thought of you. I'll write a blog on it later, but I will go ahead and tell you I think I liked the movie better!

Hope your allergies are clearing up!