Home      Who I AmEmail Me      Funny Stories      Favorite Posts

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Ten on Tuesday

One of my very fave blogs (Princess Pigbear) sometimes does a Ten on Tuesday feature. I have lots of random things to post that wouldn't go into one coherent thought, so I am instituting the Ten on Tuesday feature this very Tuesday (don't get excited . . .this won't be a feature every single Tuesday because that would mean I would HAVE to blog every single Tuesday and I just can't make that sort of committment right now. I mean, I love you all--all 3 of you that actually read my blog--but I just can't commit).

1. I am having some kind of strange urge to post our Christmas wish lists on the side bar. I don't know why . . .I just want to. I may do it. Watch and see.

2. I am super excited about the photo shoot I did of my friend Hollie and her fam this past weekend. I love how the photographs turned out, and even better, so does Hollie! At some point, I'll be posting a few of the shots.

3. My sweet friend Andrea is having her baby tomorrow. There is much to say about this situation, but no way to say it all. I am full of thoughts and prayers for her and for her sweet baby Hannah who will be here shortly!

4. Mike came home early for the first time in a long, long time. I can't even remember the last time he came home early. The kids are in heaven, playing with him in the living room, I have dinner cooking, and the house is clean. No worries--I'm not perfect. I still have a mountain of laundry to tackle.

5. I am in a serious breakfast/lunch for kids rut. I need help!

6. This weekend is our annual Christmas shopping trip to Oklahoma City. I Can't Wait!!!!!! Click here to see how much fun we had last year!

7. Mike has recently told me that he is concerned with my addiction to Reality TV (he was only partly kidding). Just because I like a few shows (Top Chef, Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders Making the Team, Dancing with the Stars, Survivor, the Amazing Race, and the Biggest Loser). But seriously. for the most past, I can fast forward through them in 20 minutes. But I don't fast forward through Survivor or the Biggest Loser--my most faves! I could totally be on the Amazing Race. I would be so good!

8. I went to an incredible Christmas craft show a couple of weeks ago and found many, many things that I loved. But, yeah for me, I restrained myself and didn't buy anything. But I've been thinking, a couple of the things I loved, I think I can try to make. I'm going to give it a whirl. If it works out, I'll let you know. If not, you'll never hear about it again.

9. Next week is Thanksgiving! How did that happen?? Well, we are super-excited and will be having Thanksgiving dinner here. Mike does the turkey--very well, I might add! We'll have lots of family here and yummy food. This is the year I hope to learn how to make my Grandma Gracie's dressing.

10. So was that random enough? I think you're pretty much caught up on my random thoughts! Love you!

3 people had nice things to say:

The Drama Mama said...

OK, can you please....(PLEASE!!) do that more often? I would totally love to hear random things all the time! Do again....PLEASE?!

Lucy said...

Let's go on Amazing Race together. We would totally kick ass!!! :)

Milk & Cookie Party said...

Life is random. Loved reading your thoughts!

I don't watch enough tv to even have a list of shows. But if you went on Amazing Race I would tivo you and watch faithfully.