Home      Who I AmEmail Me      Funny Stories      Favorite Posts

Monday, December 15, 2008

Picture Tag

I saw this on my friend Hollie's blog, and I, too, was very curious to see what I would find.....



The object of the picture tag is to:


1) Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer


2) Select the 4th picture in the folder


3) Explain the picture


4) Tag 4 people to do the same


NO CHEATING! (cropping, editing, etc!)


Here's what I found!


Oh, so sweet! This was taken on April 30th. Matthew was in school and my dad and I took Molly to Tin Star for lunch. Only, when we got there, she was asleep and my dad just couldn't take it. He sat there and held her the whole time. He just loves her. In fact, I'm pretty sure this picture is the screen saver on his computer. Its just so sweet.
Tag: I know you're supposed to tag 4 people, but I'm just going to say--if you want to do it, do it! And tell me you did!!!

2 people had nice things to say:

The Drama Mama said...

Oh my...how sweet is that picture? I mean, really?! What a precious shot of a man so in love with his grandbaby! I still remember him coming up to gymnastics most weeks and wanting to hold Mol the entire time! Priceless!

I've been meaning to call you, but you know how that goes...maybe we can catch up soon! Love you, girl!

Anonymous said...

Love the pic of JB/BooBoo and Miss Molly - who could put that precious child down?

xxoo
am