Home      Who I AmEmail Me      Funny Stories      Favorite Posts

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Hooray and Hallelujah!

The sun is shining, people! I am one of those people who gets depressed if it's cloudy too long and I think that was what was wrong with me. I think there is a real disorder like that (maybe S.A.D--Seasonal Affected Disorder??? LOL) Well, I was definitely affected! I could never live in Seattle--even though the time I was there it was beautiful and sunny--but you know what "they" say . . . Anywho, the sun came out yesterday and melted all that stupid icy crap away so the kiddos were off to school! I spent the morning scrapbook shopping (mostly scrapbook looking, but some shopping) as my SUPER AMAZING WONDERFUL scrapbook weekend is next weekend! Woo Hooooooooo! I know, I know, it makes me sound like I'm a creepy old woman who lives in a one bedroom apartment with 17 cats, but I love my scrapbook retreat.

Tonight I am taking Matthew to Pizza Buddy night at his friend, Preston's, TaeKwonDo class. He's super excited to go AND because we get to ride in Preston's car. That is almost more exciting to him than going to the class! I'll be taking the camera, so stay tuned for some of Matthew's moves!

Love you!

1 people had nice things to say:

The Waters Family said...

I'm so so excited for the retreat! I can't wait to see you and everyone! I will be spending an hour or two on shutterfly.com tonite trying to finalize my order! :) AND... It's Grey's Anatomy and Hell's Kitchen so... Maybe I'll be up super late organizing! :)

Have fun riding in another person's car and snapping fun pics at Tae Kwon Do! LOL Matthew is too cute!