Home      Who I AmEmail Me      Funny Stories      Favorite Posts

Monday, May 18, 2009

I could have died . . . if we weren't laughing so hard!

Last night, my Brother-in-law, David, and his fiance' (WOO HOO), Jessica, took us out for dinner for my Birthday! Jessica said she "peeked" at my blog and knew I wanted to go to Blue Fish, so that's what we did. It was fabulous! It is one of my very favorite places (and on my B-Day wish list). Normally, we wouldn't have taken the kids, but we did and they did pretty well, so afterwards, we decided to walk over to Fuddruckers and let them play a few video games (they love, love, love to play games). So we did. As we were all walking over, Mike and I were debating about whether or not to go ahead and change Molly's diaper because we'd been there a while. We decided to wait and do it after the games, because I brought their jammies hoping they would fall asleep in the car on the way home (they didn't).

OK. So. We walk over to Fuddruckers and walk through the restaurant towards the game area. It's pretty busy in there. People everywhere. All of a sudden, Molly (who is wearing a dress), bends down and in one Super-Fast motion, rips off her too-heavy diaper and throws it right down on the floor in the middle of the restaurant. Yes she did. I swear, I think the whole restaurant stopped, looked, and started laughing hysterically. I mean, I actually saw tables of people POINTING and LAUGHING. It really was hilarious! I don't know if this is one of those stories where you had to be there, but OH MY! I could have died!

4 people had nice things to say:

The Drama Mama said...

That is hilarious! And I can just see Ms. Priss doing that! SSOOOOO FUNNY!

Lucy said...

This is quite possibly the best story EVER! I'm crying right now! Hilarious!

Andrea "The H family" said...

YOU GO MISSY!!

Anonymous said...

Yes, you simply don't "mess" with Molly! Panty Free so early and in public!
xo
am