Home      Who I AmEmail Me      Funny Stories      Favorite Posts

Monday, May 11, 2009

Just hangin' out

We have had a L*A*Z*Y day today! It has been very nice, but I would have expected to have a much cleaner house by this point. Nope. Anywho . . . Molly is still in her jammies (me, too). When I was thinking about blogging, I thought that I hadn't posted pics of the kids in a while, so here are two from just now. This is just us, doing what we do. Please disregard the clutter, mess, etc that is lurking behind.
Matthew found a yard stick and made a ramp for his cars. This is totally Matthew doing what this boy does.

And this is the reason my house is still messy. I am in creative mode. Hollie made pillowcase dresses a while back and I am just now getting around to trying it out. This is my first attempt, made with cheap Walmart fabric. I bought cute, pricier fabric to try out, too, but I've learned to experiment with the cheap stuff first. Good thing! I did make one mistake, which I covered with ribbon near the bottom.
I have a baby photoshoot tomorrow, which I'm super-excited about! I can't wait to see what I get! Happy Monday!

3 people had nice things to say:

The Drama Mama said...

Look at you, Ms. Creativity....love the dress! And I can't wait to see what you get tomorrow either! Call me in the morning!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you don't live a perfect life - clutter makes room for love!

I luv the kitty kat - name please!

xxoo
am and dante

The Waters Family said...

I love that dress! So cute!

and I love Lazy days of hangin out! I loved the yardstick creative play!