Home      Who I AmEmail Me      Funny Stories      Favorite Posts

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Mommy Challenge 1/52




Here it is! The first installment in my blog challenge. If you are missing from your pictures, you should go over to Carin's blog and check it out. I love the idea! We went to eat at Life's A Beach on Friday and had a blast! They have tables inside and outside on a giant patio that overlooks a HUGE sand pit that all the kids ( and lots of grownups) can play in. The kids LOVED it and it was so much fun. As you can tell, the pictures are unedited, and I must confess I just need to let it go! They're just pictures--not "photographs" if you know what I mean! I didn't flip the first picture over, so turn your head to see it.


Life's A Beach is a definite new family favorite. And I highly recommend it for dinner out with friends and kids. Everyone will have fun. Oh, and the food's good too. (Maybe I should be a restaurant reviewer?)

3 people had nice things to say:

Anonymous said...

I think you should be what you are - a fabuloso Woman, Wife, Mommy, Daughter, Photographer and Woo Hoo Goddess!

love the beach pics!
xo
am

The Drama Mama said...

What is that I see? Molly's toes IN the sand? Was't she the one who didn't want sand to touch her piggies AT ALL...or am I TOTALLY imagining that?

OK, next time we talk, we have to discuss this place...that looks like a fabulous outing! Love you, hun!

Jackson said...

what location was this (is there more than one)? we go to lifes a beach ALL THE TIME in flower mound!! my sons play ball at the fields right there behind it and we live about 10 minutes from the one in flower mound. WE LOVE THIS PLACE AND SO DO THE KIDS!!