Home      Who I AmEmail Me      Funny Stories      Favorite Posts

Monday, July 27, 2009

Little Bloggie Vacation

Hi everyone--just wanted to let you know that I'm taking a bloggie vacation (as if you hadn't noticed)! I've been really busy. I spent 9 days in Santa Fe at an amazing Photography workshop, got home, unpacked (if you count spreading things all over the house), spent the past few days at our family reunion, and now am getting ready to go to my girl's scrapbooking weekend--so excited! I've got lots to do and lots of blogging to catch up on, but I've decided to wait until next week to blog. Big hugs and love!

2 people had nice things to say:

Sneaky Momma said...

Girl, you didn't need any more photography training. You're awesome!!!!! My mom is REALLY wanting to have family photos done in December. Still a long way away, but keep us in mind! :)

Anonymous said...

The exciting life of the a master photographer and scrap booker - congrats on the completion of the class I hear you are prime photography biz material!

ttfn
am