Home      Who I AmEmail Me      Funny Stories      Favorite Posts

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Ahhhhh . . . sweet summer memories

Look at my little blogger! Moll loves to sit at the computer and watch a video on Hollie's blog over and over of Miss Ky. She dances right along with her. I love how she's just running around the house in nothing but a swimsuit. Fun with the cousins!

Mike took the kids to visit his parents while I was doing the photography workshop in Santa Fe. They had so much fun with Grandmom and Grandad!
More fun in Alabama at Adventure Land! Just the boys got to go, and this was so special for Matthew.

And of course, no trip to Alabama would be complete without the trip to the beach! I wish I could have been there!

I love these sweet summer memories. But I also can't wait to see what sweet memories we have in store!




1 people had nice things to say:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for these summer photos. I never tire of watching the beautiful Teed children living such a magical life full of love, fun and joy! YOU are a fantastic mother and the children's faces reflect your love!

xxxooo
am