Home      Who I AmEmail Me      Funny Stories      Favorite Posts

Friday, October 23, 2009

Guess where we went!

That's right! The Pumpkin Patch! We actually went to a super-fun birthday party there, so I did not get my full photo opportunity and I'm really wanting to go back and take fabulous pictures of the kids. I just want to go when it's not super-packed. No one ever said I wasn't picky!

Little Miss was being very stingy with her smiles. Not sure what to think about this. Obviously, I should have taken a handful of my trusty M&Ms (no one ever said I'm above bribing my kids to smile, either)!












I call this next one "Deep In Thought"




4 people had nice things to say:

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

I do believe you have figured out how to increase the size of your photos! Beautiful! I love the one of Molly peeking out from behind the pumpkin. :)
We're headed to the Pumpkin Patch this weekend. Can't hardly wait!
Have a wonderful weekend!

Sagegirl said...

Did anyone have to help Mike wedge himself into or out of that little barrel he is riding in? They would have had to call the Fire Department and butter me up!!

Lucy said...

Adorable pictures! We're going to the pumpkin patch tomorrow IF it stops raining.

I like your new blog design--very cute!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THE NEW BLOG DESIGN! PURRFECT!

I wanna go to the Pumpkin patch! and ride the train and carve pumpkins!

The photos are fab, simply fab!

xo
am