Home      Who I AmEmail Me      Funny Stories      Favorite Posts

Friday, October 16, 2009

I'm still here!

I'm here. It seems like it's one of those busy times where everything is happening at once. I hate that word: busy. But really, that's the only one there is. Busy busy! We got back last Sunday from 9 days at Disney World and I have at least 400 pictures to go through and pick from (only the best for you, faithful blog reader)! Matthew is loving football. Molly is loving her babies, her Little People (Fisher Price), her teeny tiny baby in a stroller that I got her for the plane ride. She's getting so big. Last night, I changed her shirt and she said "This is so cute! It matches my shoes!" And it was so cute. And it DID match her shoes. Way to go, honey. Make Mommy proud!
I'm also working on a project for me (more on that later) and in the mood to get all of the crap out of our house. I'm thinking giant garage sale very soon. Of course, that means a huge clean-out of all things, garage sale, then a huge clean-up. We've let our yard not look beautiful and I'm tired of that, so that's on my list. As well as painting our bedroom. Let's face it. We (Mike and I) have a tendency to let things go when we're busy. Piles of things start popping up all over the house. It's easy to push them to the side, clean around them, and then pretend like the house is clean, when REALLY, it's cleanish and there are piles in every room and I'm DONE! I'm sick of the piles. I don't want Matthew and Molly to walk into a friend's house and say "Wow! You're house is clean!" Seriously. So, I have an agenda. I'll keep you posted.

3 people had nice things to say:

Anonymous said...

Grandma Irene would be so proud of getting rid of the piles! It's a McQuay gene! Can't wait to see the pics from Florida!
xxoo
am

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

I cannot wait to hear all about Disney! I'll bet you had a blast! :)

Lucy said...

"This shirt is so cute. It matches my shoes." BEST QUOTE EVER!!!!

Loved seeing y'all yesterday!!!