Home      Who I AmEmail Me      Funny Stories      Favorite Posts

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

5 Things 3 Times

Five things I've learned in the past 24 hours

1. Molly wants a "New Brand Finger" for Christmas.
2. We can no longer spell out loud to keep secrets from our children. Matthew can read now and he's figured us out.
3. Don't put apple peels down the garbage disposal. Not even from just one apple. And don't do it at 9:30 p.m. Sorry, Mike!
4. The insides of peanut butter balls are really yummy, too (before you dip them in chocolate)!
5. Matthew and Molly love Pei Wei.

Five things I'm thankful for this morning:
1. My family and friends. I am blessed.
2. My house is clean--really clean-- and the last load of laundry is in the washer.
3. We haven't charged anything this Christmas on our credit cards.
4. My photography
5. Chick Fil A--for kids meals and their iced tea--yummy!

Five material things I want:
1. A new car
2. My diamond earrings re-set in platinum
3. A mysterious check made out to me in my mailbox
4. A housekeeper every month
5. A massage every month

2 people had nice things to say:

Anonymous said...

And so shall it be or BETTER! Yes to a new car, monthly massage, housekeeper and platinum earring settings!

xo
am

Anonymous said...

OH, and yes a mysterious check in the mail endorsed to CMHT - 7 figures! Come on Santa - is the check in the sleigh?????

xo
am