Home      Who I AmEmail Me      Funny Stories      Favorite Posts

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I've been . . .

running around like a chicken with it's head cut off.

I'm just here to say Hi! I've been super-busy with kids, with photography, with everything and blogging has not been at the top of my list! I have so many pictures to post and I really want to, I just don't have the time!

I am soooo excited because my brother-in-law's wedding is this weekend. I always feel kind of funny saying "brother-in-law" because after 13 years, he is more like a real brother and "brother-n-law" doesn't quite convey how I think of him. Anyway--as I've said before, I LOVE his fiance', and I am so excited that she is officially going to be my sister-in-law, aunt to my children, and that we get to be family (because I already consider her a friend). David and Jessica are such a great couple and I am thrilled for them. Can you tell I'm a little excited? I don't think I've been this excited for a wedding since I got married! Plus--all of the family is going to be here, and I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone. Do you know how it is when you get married and you have all of these people that are now your family, but it doesn't really feel like they are family? Well, after dating Mike for 5 years and being married for 8, they really do feel like family--and it's great! Even those little things that we all do that annoy each other are kind of endearing because it's family--except none of US do those things, right??

On another note, I got Words with Friends on my iPhone yesterday and I am addicted. Seriously. I love it. So, if any of you have it on your phone, please tell me! My user name is La Teed Ah.

Well, I have to run. I just wanted to take a quick second to blog since I haven't in, um, well, a while! Love you!

1 people had nice things to say:

Leslie said...

Oh MY I'm so excited about playing Words with Friends with you!!! (So far I've only played the hubs and an aunt.)