Home      Who I AmEmail Me      Funny Stories      Favorite Posts

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Wedding Preview

There are tons of pictures that I want to blog, but I've been editing photos for clients all afternoon and my kids are begging for my special home-made pizza (that would be the one that I pick up from Papa Murphy's and bake in the oven), so the full-on blog post that is simmering in my mind will have to wait.
But these are awfully cute!







More to come...
all smiles after a wonderful weekend!

6 people had nice things to say:

Anonymous said...

Curls, ballet slippers, pink organza dress, all just for a Princess! Miss Molly is absolutely a precious, darling Babe in Training - OH my her smile is beautiful and so engaging! I love her and love these pics!

xxoo
am

The Waters Family said...

What a beauty!!! Can't wait for the rest of the Wedding pics! Hope your homemade pizza was good! :)

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

What a beautiful princess!!!! I can't wait to view more wedding pics.
Love your idea of homemade pizza! Closest we ever come is Totinos.
Looking forward to our photo shoot next week! :)

Alicia {Murry Mayhem} said...

How stinking adorable is she? Precious little girl! I can't wait to see more!

Leslie said...

Oh MY but she is adorable!!! :)

Lucy said...

I don't think she could be any cuter! LOVE!