Home      Who I AmEmail Me      Funny Stories      Favorite Posts

Monday, October 11, 2010

A New Favorite

I had so much fun at my scrapbooking retreat! It was just what I needed!

I've been really busy with photography, lately, too. I have spent the evening creating slide shows and editing for clients, and I came across one photo in particular from last week that I absolutely fell in love with. Seriously--it is one of my all time favorites. This sweet girl is just too cute! So, I'll leave you with this and update you more asap!

3 people had nice things to say:

Anonymous said...

OMGoddess - this is a winner! Tentative, captivating, thought provoking! What do you think this child was pondering?

love the pic!
xo
am

Leslie said...

Oh my GOSH so adorable!!!!!

The Waters Family said...

Love this sweet picture! What a cutiepie!