Home      Who I AmEmail Me      Funny Stories      Favorite Posts

Monday, November 1, 2010

Boo! Matthew dressed up for Halloween as Optimus Prime and Molly was Super Girl. They had the most fun ever and I'm exhausted today! It was a great night, but I would definitely like to suggest that they consider moving Halloween to a night that is not a school night! : )


Happy November! 

3 people had nice things to say:

Frugal Jen said...

So cute! My son was a transformer 2 years in a row. I had to con him into being something this year.

Thanks for the great feedback on my new blog.

Anonymous said...

These little children do not look like goblins - they look like comic book characters making ready for a movie! I love love love Molly's costume - Super Girl with dog ears! Love Matthew's costume - he looks like the real thinG! Save a snickers for me!

xxoo
am

The Drama Mama said...

L♥VE IT, girl! They are too stinking cute!