Home      Who I AmEmail Me      Funny Stories      Favorite Posts

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Say it isn't so (it isn't sooooo)


I'm posting this:
1) because I want to remember this
2) because I can't believe what I just saw

We are eating at our neighborhood Mexican restaurant. Mike is still At work, so it's just me and the kids. A pretty, young woman just walked past our table on her way to the bathroom. I seriously just sat here and watched Matthew check her out. I mean really check her out. As in, he watched her posterior all the way to the bathroom, for a good 10 seconds. I said "Matthew, what are you looking at?" his reply: "That girl." So I said "What are you thinking?" He said, "Pretty!"

Oh, no. Already??


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 people had nice things to say:

Anonymous said...

And that my dear is testosterone in the making!

xxoo
am

Lucy said...

NOOOOOO! Our boys aren't allowed to notice girls!

That is a great story though. As long as it's Matthew and NOT Benjamin. :)

The Waters Family said...

LOL... well, at least you know he's a straight arrow boy! ha!

and... funny thing-- my pretty 8th grade daughter experiences this type stuff from little boys that she babysits! ;)

Monika Wright | I Love It All said...

What's a Mom to do? BTW-My camera broke on a 4-day trip my husband and I took to Charleston...ugh!

Thanks for adding me to your blog list...I have a huge smile on my face. And thanks for reading, I appreciate you!