Home      Who I AmEmail Me      Funny Stories      Favorite Posts

Friday, December 10, 2010

Random Friday Thoughts!

1.  I didn't eat lunch today (and I'm not one of those lucky people who "forgets" to eat).  Nothing sounded good.  Now it's 4:36 and I am stahving! 

2.  I can't get the weather to sinc with my body.  In the car, I turn the heater on, then the air conditioner, then the heater, etc.  At home, I put on my sweatshirt, take off my sweatshirt, put it back on, etc.  Come on!

3.  We've been passing around family emails with our Christmas wish lists on them in Mike's family.  I love reading what everyone wants! 

4.  I've spent most of the day sewing today.  I've made 5 or 6 special gifts, hemmed two pairs of pants, put elastic in a couple of pairs of Molly's pants, and put a new glamorous button on Molly's coat.  So fun! 

5.  I spent $94 at Walmart this afternoon and it wasn't on anything fun.  Boo!

6.  Molly wants to eat a brownie while watching Barney.  You should hear her:  "Mommy, I want a bwownie.  I watching Bawney.  It sounds almost exactly the same!  So funny!

7.  I took a picture frame back to Michaels today because it didn't have a hanger for it to hang on the wall.  Only to discover as I'm in the frame isle at Michaels that the frame did in fact have a wall hanger on it.  On the bright side, I bought some cute scrapbooking stuff. : )

8.  I mailed my Christmas cards yesterday and I l.o.v.e. them.  I'm serious.  In love.  I can't wait to show them to you and tell you all about them, but I have to wait until people actually receive them.

9.  We're having grilled chicken burritos for dinner tonight.  I can't wait!  They are so delicious, easy, and don't mess up the kitchen!  Woo hoo!

10.  Matthew got a joke book from the library.  Here's the latest:  What did the duck say when he finished shopping? 

Just put it on my bill!  Ha! Ba dum dum.

11.  I'm headed to Oklahoma City tomorrow morning for one of my favorite Christmas traditions!  I meet my cousin, Jennifer, there (without husbands or kids) and we shop, shop, shop.  Check out this post from 3 years ago and this one from two years ago.  We had to skip it last year due to extenuating circumstances, so I am extra excited to go tomorrow.  We get all of our shopping done, laugh, laugh, laugh, go out to eat, drink a little wine, shop some more, laugh some more, and have FUN!  Can't wait!  I will definitely post pictures! 

4 people had nice things to say:

Andrea "The H family" said...

OMG! LOVE YOUR CHRISTMAS CARD!!!! LIKE..LOVE IT.
I loved the sneak peek of the entire year. FAV!!!
The kids are BEAUTIFUL AND HANDSOME. SERIOUSLY!
LOVE! LOVE!

Andrea "The H family" said...

p.s. BOO! no card from me. :(

The Drama Mama said...

Well, you already know how I feel about that dang card - MY. ALL. TIME. FAV. EVERRRRRRR. I got it, already knew what it looked like, and STILL stared at it for like 10 minutes! You guys are beautiful! Love ya, friend!

Leslie said...

Oh my GOSH your cards are gorgeous! I need to know HOW you made them like that!!!