Home      Who I AmEmail Me      Funny Stories      Favorite Posts

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Molly's first big girl meal!



Molly is officially a big girl! Well, ok--she's only 4 months, but she had her first rice cereal! I must say, she was a much neater eater (I'm a poet!) than Matthew was with his cereal. But, I guess this is only the beginning!



Look how neat I am!
This is yummy!
Daddy had to get in on the action.
Look at me reach for my spoon! Big girl!
Now, what is this I'm eating???


Mom--do you have to take pictures of everything?? (How could I not? Too cute!)

4 people had nice things to say:

Anonymous said...

Cereal! Wait until she eats a Mickey D's french fry! That's worthy of a picture of Miss Molly having her first big Mac bite!

xo
am

Kim Nielsen said...

Don't you love their first meal? I cherish those pics. How exciting already adding food.

The Drama Mama said...

She is a big girl! PRECIOUS!

Andrea "The H family" said...

Couple of things.
1) She's precious! I'm so proud of her. She's doing so great and so early! She's a very neat eater.
2) love your header and blog layout.
3) have you really lost 7 lbs already????? Seriously? That's so great!!
4) Like I said..a couple things.
I'm so looking forward to MONDAY!!
LOVE YOU! A