Home      Who I AmEmail Me      Funny Stories      Favorite Posts

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

The past few days (whew!)

We went to the Plano Balloon Festival. This is Matthew looking at the balloons.
Not the greatest picture, but you get the idea.

It has been a whirlwind, but these pictures were too cute not to post. Here's my Mom and baby Molly. I think this picture wins the Photogenic award! Molly has discovered her lips!
A sweet moment with Daddy. He's such a good Dad--I'm so thankful for him. Matthew was playing outside in the sprinklers. He has grass on his face and totally posed himself! I think he's used to me with the camera everywhere we go!
I'll put a few good ones on the photography blog today. XOXO--Camily


4 people had nice things to say:

Andrea "The H family" said...

Ok girl! THE LIPS PIC is adorable. I'm here! I'm checking up on you. :)
I'm heading to your photo blog.
Molly is looking so different Camily. Like---really chubby baby different. She's adorable!

Andrea "The H family" said...

Oh~! P.S. And of course Matthew!!

The Drama Mama said...

Love reading the blog! Alexie saw the picture of Matthew (wet from the sprinkler) and she said, "There's Matthew...with nooooooooo clothes on. He is NECKY!" She thought that picture was so funny! They are too cute!

I hope you guys have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic, fabulous and frivolous pictures of the Big Boy Matthew Teed, love the personal leg drawings, worthy of an art award! Love the pics of Molly and MeMe - Molly looks absolutely like a darling, baby Goddess!

Congrats on the weight loss! Yes to exceeding your goal! Yes to the fab pics of Mike and the two Baby Teeds and YES! to your photography!

My fav is the personal leg drawings on Baby Mattie. And I always said you were conceived on top of a bag of crayons!

xxoo