Home      Who I AmEmail Me      Funny Stories      Favorite Posts

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Sept. 11, cont. (One more thing)

Forgot this VIT (Very Important Thing-one notch below a Terribly Important Thing--hee hee hee, get it?)--I joined Weight Watchers today! So Tuesdays will be my official "weigh day" and I'll keep you posted. I've been trying to do it on my own, with not much success--so here we go. I'm doing Points this week, but Andrea has me very intrigued regarding Core. So--wih some planning and proper grocery store buying, I may do core next week. I did get a yummy recipe this morning, at least I hope its yummy. I'm going to try it tonight and if it's good, I'll post it. : )

2 people had nice things to say:

Andrea "The H family" said...

HUGE!! That's so huge!
I'm so excited honey!!
It's so in the air. You'll do great.
I VOTE FOR CORE---do flex this week but we gotta get you on CORE.
Your going to do great and now your seriously accountable to WW and BLOG WORLD.

Anonymous said...

I started the WW points system 2 weeks ago. I LOVE it!

Brain wave!