Home      Who I AmEmail Me      Funny Stories      Favorite Posts

Friday, April 25, 2008

Just can't wait for summer

There is so much that I LOVE about summer--being at the pool, iced tea, being at the pool . . .I just love it. I have so many wonderful memories of literally spending almost every day at the pool in the summer. When we went to Sea World weekend before last, we got to have a tiny taste of summer. The water was a little too cold for Miss Molly--she cried when her toes touched, so we sat in a lounge chair and watched Matthew have his fun.
We have TONS of pics from our Sea World trip, but I just noticed this last night. In this blurry pic, Matthew and Mike are on the Shamu roller coaster. It's TINY and is for the kids. So, my point is: check out the "old" couple sitting just in front of Mike and Matthew. HILARIOUS. I think they were living it up! I love it!

1 people had nice things to say:

Anonymous said...

I love the early summer pics of the Family Teed in the San Antonio pool and Miss Molly and Mama poolside! Matthew is on a roller coaster!! OMG!
He is just like his MeMe - MeMe loves those fast moving carnie rides!!

Great pics
xo
am