Home      Who I AmEmail Me      Funny Stories      Favorite Posts

Thursday, June 5, 2008

If you want my body and you think I'm sexy . . .

Do you remember that song? I have no idea why that popped into my head, other than I LOVE my new blog layout! That is what I was going to blog about, actually. Maybe it should be "If you want my bloggy and you think it's cutie ..." hee hee. My sweet and amazing friend Hollie did my blog layout (and the previous one). I love Hollie for lots of reasons--but I'm going to tell you about one today. I was literally in the middle of a motherhood meltdown this morning--when the phone rings and it's Hollie. She called to tell me that my blog was irritating her because it paused when she pulled it up and could she please fix it? Well, she did the last layout, which I loved because it totally fit me and my blogsonality (get it?) but I told her to do whatever she wanted--she knows my password. So--she DID and I LOVE this one, too! I love that she knows the colors, theme, etc that fits me and I just love my new layout! Thanks Hollie--you're the best!!!!
On another note, Molly is cracking me up because she has learned to take a bite of food and say "Mmmmmm!" Hilarious! If you have ever had the opportunity to partake in a meal with my family, particularly my mom's side of the family, you will note that we are not quite with our food sounds. There are lots of "mmmm's, wonderfuls, oh my's" and just sounds of enjoyment. We are not quite about the likes of our food. In fact, I was wondering how Mike would survive the first meal with the fam. I don't think he's quite gotten over it, but he married me anyway! Love you!

7 people had nice things to say:

The Drama Mama said...

OK, I am SO excited to hear that because I thought the colors matched your personality perfect!! YAY!! You are the best....and I love you for many reasons too!

Can't wait to get together next week! Love ya, girl!!

The Drama Mama said...

And just so you know, every time I have gotten on the computer since putting that together, I have gone to your blog just to look at it...it makes me smile! :)

Anonymous said...

"hummm" "yummy" "OMG this is so good!" "who made this?" and so the food symphony goes in the McQuay clan! So glad Molly has chosen her own instrument of food music! "Mummm"

Love the new blog - very racey!!

xxoo
am

Anonymous said...

That was one of my favorite songs when I was little (like 3 or 4 years old) and I never understood why my mom shushed me when I wanted to sing it in public.

I guess I get it now.

Janie said...

Hey its Janie from photoshop class - cute blog! can I add you to my friends list?

Andrea "The H family" said...

Hi sweetie, I just personally wanted to thank Hollie for calling you. Your blog was really getting to me as well! Thanks Hollie.
You should get Mollie's hummmmm on video! SO cute.
How was the conference?? I'm dying to hear!!

Lucy said...

Yea! I have a blog now and you commented on it! Fun!

So I clicked over here from your comment and noticed that you have a third PRIVATE blog. Now I don't need to get all up in your business so only give me bare bones details if you can. However I'd love to know what you are doing to get to faboo, cuz God knows what I've been trying ain't workin'!

Love you big (even if you can't master MySpace and color your hair. Hee hee!)