Home      Who I AmEmail Me      Funny Stories      Favorite Posts

Friday, January 23, 2009

Well, poop.

As it got closer and closer to the time of Matthew's doctor's appointment, he got worse and worse. He was almost crying in the doctor's office. He has it...strep. ARGGGGG. But, at least with strep, the antibiotics work in 24 hours and Molly is already on antibiotics, so she should be safe. But seriously, my little love feels as bad as I think he ever has. I feel bad for getting on to him this morning. Again, no mother of the year award here this year!

3 people had nice things to say:

Milk & Cookie Party said...

Poor guy!!! That stinks and stinks for you too. He won't remember you getting on to him, he'll remember what good care you give to him. You're a good mommy- you just can't know everything.

Praying for you guys!

Anonymous said...

I agree, "Poop, it is." Poop, Poop, Poop, Poop, Poop, Poop, Poop.....!
love those antibodies that work in 24 hours. I'm serious, take a break - turn up the music loud and take a dance break, everybody is gonna feel better! Music soothes the soul.
xo
am

Andrea "The H family" said...

oh girl. Praying for him! I got strep and I swear it was the worst I've ever been sick in my life. No kidding. So sorry babe.
Ohh..the copays.
Well, I pretty much cry now. they are crazy.

Love you,
A