Home      Who I AmEmail Me      Funny Stories      Favorite Posts

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Greatness

1.  Matthew was talking to my mom last night on the speaker phone.  She was telling him that she was coming over, and asked him if he wanted her to bring anything.  His reply:  What's the candiest thing you've got? 

Candiest:  Candy + est

She did not disappoint.  As it so happened, she brought over Bolitas from Senor Murphy's candy shop in Santa Fe, where she had been for the weekend.  If you're planning a trip to Santa Fe, a Bolita is a must.

2.  Scrapbook Retreat.  Tomorrow.  Yay!

I'm still working on my photography projects, but I won't be posting those until I'm back from the retreat. 

3 people had nice things to say:

Anonymous said...

wa wa wa! I wanna Bolita!

xxoo
am

Alicia {Murry Mayhem} said...

How cute! Grandma's always bring the best goodies! Have fun on your retreat!

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

Enjoy your scrapbooking retreat! You deserve it! :)